Reshma Dalal, Founder & Creative Director, tara and i; tells you how to add colour to your wardrobe this summer season. Summer is about joie de vivre. It’s a season of warmth, freedom and a carefree existence. It is about inviting the outdoors in. Nothing expresses this more than colour. At tara and i; we create structured yet comfortable garments in colours that are bold, with character, yet exuding composure. A few ways to add colour to your wardrobe.
- Colour blocking with two different garments in contrasting solid colours can bring lots of effervescence to a look.
- Add a layer on your outfit be it a dress or top with a bright colour jacket or blazer.
- Surprise yourself with a pair or trousers in a primary colour like red pink or yellow, and pair it with a white T or shirt.
- Add a pop of colour with a bright belt over your skirt or trousers.
- A brightly coloured scarf can elevate a ‘formal’ look at work. A perfect burst of colour.
- At tara and i; we believe in effortless chic. Wear a printed shirt with colourful print. Our tutu print with ballerina ribbons on our tops and dresses adds colour to your wardrobe beautifully.
- Finally, brightly colour accessories like a fun necklace in pop colours or hoops can add a burst of fun and vibrancy to your look.